SEE UNDER THE GROUND? YES, WE DO!
Geofyzika, a.s. is a Czech company specialized in complete solutions of geological, engineering-geological, hydrogeological, geophysical and environmental problems, being also an instrument manufacturer according to an extensive research & developement program.
Geofyzika, a.s. represents a dynamic joint-stock company of more than 45-year long tradition. The joint-stock company was founded in 1992 by privatization of the state enterprise Geofyzika whose origin dates back to 1952. The company headquarters are based in Brno, Czech Republic. Sales offices are situated in Prague, Ostrava and Bratislava (Slovak Republic).
Geofyzika, a.s. with the scope of its activities is a market and branch leaders in the Czech Republic with a labor force of about 220 employees. A great number of them represents experts working in geophysics, geology, geochemistry, radiology, mathematics, electronics and computer technology. The teams composed of these specialists are the best guarantee for a comprehensive range of solution for both research and practical problems being always of high quality and outstanding level.
Geofyzika, a.s. - in addition to the attention paid to a great number of domestic activities - brought successful solutions to challenging projects in more than 25 foreign countries. Geofyzika's top geophysical instruments were exported to more than 40 countries.
THE COMPANY IS WORLD-WIDE KNOWN FOR ITS HIGH-TECH APPROACH, SHORT TIME SERVICE DELIVERY AND SOPHISTICATED SOLUTIONS FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. AN EFFECTIVE RANGE OF ADVANCED EQUIPMENT AND LEADING TECHNOLOGIES, AS WELL AS COMPANY'S LINE SPECIALISTS FORM A BASIS FOR A RELIABLE AND SUCCESSFUL COOPERATION WITH DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN PARTNERS.
Geofyzika a.s. provides a complete solution or assists in solving of problems concerning the following topics:
* regional and structural geological problems
* exploration for the kaustobioliths deposits
* oil, gas and coal exploration using other geophysical tools (including the evaluation of the sulphur content in coal seams in situ)
* seismic prospecting for structures suitable for natural underground gas storages evaluation
* monitoring of tile gas storages in operation
* 2D/3D seismic data processing and interpretation
* prospection for ore deposits (iron, ferrous/ non ferrous metals) and their evaluation
* detailed research and prospection for industrial minerals, raw material deposits and evaluation of their quality including radioactivity (stones for building industry and decoration purposes, gravel sand, industrial clays for bricks, cementing etc.)
* regional hydrological study
* municipal hydroguology (in alluvium, sedi-ments and in the hard rock environment)
* investigation and prospecting for mineral and thermal water
* determination of underground water level and its flow
underground water protection
* engineering-geological surveys for line constructions,
engineering-geophysical surveys for dams, engineering-geophysical exploration for municipal and industrial objects
determination of extent, places and causes of dam and pipeline leakages
* determination of the extent and Causes of old building fractures
* determination of an areal/depth extent of landslides
search for underground cavities, burried objects and network structures
* unexploded ordnance and small metal targets detection
engineering-geophysical and hydrological studies for waste disposals construction and a long-term monitoring of the state of their sealing foils
* determination of an extent of old waste disposals and contamination in their surroundings; location and determination of extent of waste disposal leakages
* determination of extent and degree of earth and water contamination by oil products, solvents, heavy metals and other dangerous chemicals
* determination of environment aggressivity to metal pipeline and constructions, cathodic protection design
* determination of radon daughter products content inside building constructions and on construction sites
* determination of seismicity and evaluation of industrial shocks intensity assessment on building constructions
* assistance in rescue archaeological investigations
regional and detailed geodesic works using the most advanced methods (GPS) Solving these problems Geofyzika uses methods proven many times at home and abroad, as well as its own original know-how.